Monday, June 4, 2012

Hello muscle pain, nice to feel ya

Pain is weakness leaving the body. Huh. Yea. Sure.

My arms hurt. My stomach, where ab muscles should be hurts. But I like it, I tell ya!

It means I've been actually following my newest workout thing. Thank you Pinterest! <3

June Mean Abs. Or Mean June Abs? What evah. It's work baby.
Day one may be like 7 sit-ups. But its still work!

I've been posting my progress updates on instagram. I loveeee IG ! I'm thankful for the "likes" I get when I post workout complete for the day. It gives me the extra boost I need.

Who knows if I'll make it to the end of the month..... Like 200 crunches, 100 sit ups. Some crazy crazy numbers! :-/.

I THINK I CAN, I think I Can!!!

On another painful note... We just finished listening to The Hunger Games series. Loved it! It's refreshing to read/listen to a book that can be very captivating and not by using steamy cheap love scenes or vulgar four letter words. Just by a good storyline. Let's say I could of cried at a few scenes. Ok. Maybe. I. Did.

So sue me. I'm emotional.

Back to my lack of ab definition. I took a cozy blanket outside. Laid down and did my meager exercises under the flicker of lightenin' bugs. My workout music was the giggles of my babies. Perfect night. All that was missing was my hard working hunny.

(and yes my children laugh at me when I exercise;)

Ohhh found some vintage goodness at The Salvation army thriftin'.

And of course my love and infatuation of sky, clouds, sunsets, moon pics still lives on.

Now I do believe it's time for ZzzZz's.

Goodnight blog world.

Oh and saw some funnies on Pinterest.

P.S. Really goodnight. Ser-is-lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment