Thursday, October 27, 2011

Baybeeee Fee-vahh. Nuff said.

Wow. Ser-is-lee. Feeling the baby fever.....

I have an almost 5 year old, and a newly turned 2 year old. One girl, One boy. Perfect number eh? But I want another!!!!!! Waaaaaaaa.

Ah sorry. Craziness....

I see ultrasound, baby belly pics. And sweet newborn faces...

Most of all I want to be content with what God has so richly Blessed us with. And I am. I am so very thankful.

"The things that I love and hold dear to my heart, their just borrowed. They are not mine at all. Jesus only let me use them to brighten my life, so remind me, remind Dear Lord"

I told My Man I needed to buy one of those Home Ec school project babies and that would be my baby fix every few days. :) I would insert and "lol" after my lame bloggy blog humor. But it would be a lie! I in fact didn't laugh out loud. Didn't even "col" cackle out loud. Nor did I "sol" smile out loud. Frankly its too late for that nonsense.

Hey, Go Cardinals!!

Sorry I'm from Missoura. Misery. Missouri. Gotta root for the home team.

Back to baybeees and loling. Wait... I forgot my blog humor punch line. Stinkin. It's 11:47. It's late I'm tired. I don't need another baby. I can't even update my bloggity blog every day. Bad blogging momma!

Well it's now 11:48.

This is where I would be posting a positive test pic if I were having a baby.

Just FYI.
Future reference.
Just sayin'
ya knowww.

11:56.

These diapers smell like baby powder.

{Swoon}

Clarification.
They smell like powder when new, clean and unused. :)

1 comment:

  1. This cracks me up so hard Nikki! I am right in that same boat with you! I wish we could have another little one but then I always think well maybe our two girls are our magic blessing number from God and we should be happy and content that he even allowed us to experience them. As for sniffing diapers, I always cruise the baby department at Walmart, Target and HEB to see whats new! lol!

    ReplyDelete