Monday, November 14, 2011

Hello. Imma BzzAgent.

If you haven't done so yet, I advise you to register for Bzzagent.com. Very nice testing, free samples, coupons and most importantly ME or YOU or WE get to share our opinion on new products. How cool is that?!

Bzz kit came in the mail today. Kroger's The Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies.

They are delish. Not soft like some over preservative filled cookies. Which I don't mind the crunchy. They really do taste homemade. I was impressed.
While I do wish they were more to a pack. They are the size of homemade cookies, so it would be hard to package so many. I can't wait to eat these with a glass of milk. And at 120 calories. Not bad, if you eat one as dessert. So bottom line. I would buy these, and would recommend them to friends. Which I will do when I Bzz and pass coupons out! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment