Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Momma

I've got the best momma. I know most people feel that way about their own.

She has always been there for me and our family. Someone to talk with, laugh with, share joy with, endure sorrow with. Thankful also she is my babies Meme. They are blessed to have her.

My Momma probably won't see this post ever, she doesn't get online much. Occasional trips to the library. But I want to give honor where honor is due. I love your bones Momma!

A mother's heart is a patchwork of love. ~Author Unknown

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ~Abraham Lincoln

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty

Mothers and daughters are closest, when daughters become mothers. ~Author Unknown







No comments:

Post a Comment