Thursday, September 22, 2011

A myriad of ramblings...

Sorry for the silence. Get prepared for a myriad of excuses. Wow that was a smart sounding word. Let me google it and post the definition so I don't forget what it means. Brb. ....... K Imbackk!

{{myr·i·ad/ˈmirēəd/
Noun:A countless or extremely great number.
Adjective:Countless or extremely great in number.}}

So there you go. Spelling Class is over for the day. Your can be dismissed at the conclusion of this apologetic rambling post.....

Been busy as a bee :). My Mans family is coming up this weekend. We have also been working on processing the deer meat (no fun). And it's been fall cleaning time round heerr'!!

Also, something is in the works. Shhhhh IT'S A SURPRISE. Can't say what, when, how, who, where, why, or how come. YET. And no I'm not pregnant. Ha! Gotcha! I mean no I'm really not prego, but yet, yes I got you cuz you were thinking I was/am. Weren't you?.....

So, ya. Back to my original thought. Which was..... Silence. Apologies myriad, plethora of them, apologies that is.... Fun words.
Say that 10 times fast. Dare ya.

{happenings}

Potty training...................

Potty training may or may not be the end of my sanity. If RC "tinkles" (I say tinkles in ".." cuz my man says "my boy doesn't tinkle") so anyways, if he wets/urinates/potties in the floor one more time. I quite possibly may possibly GO INSANE. We have been skipping diapers, in favor or big boy undies...me-"RC do you need to potty?" RC-"no"

1 minute later....

{splash}

Me-"ugh" and now cleaning the floor/pillow/ceiling etc.....


Just kidding about the ceiling! Haha


Lou got to practice in the Kiddie Choir at Church. SUPER PROUD MOMMY MOMENT!!! " What a Mighty God We Serve!" great song too. She wasn't even scared to practice singing.

Did I mention, I dislike processing deer meat. And if my bow huntin' Hunny gets another deer, we shall shell out a myriad of money to get it processed for us. Where all I have to do is put lovely packaged packages in the freezer. Ah, that'd be the life. But yes I'm thankful for the blessing the meat will be but by George it's dirty work, dontcha know.

I have step by step pics. Thinking of having My Man do a guest post....

"Dear Season 2011.. Bow Hunter Diaries"

Next week will be our Anniversary. 8 wonderful years of marriage. Finding the love of your life is perfect.
There may be bumps and bigger bumps but it's amazing. An amazing thing called {LOVE}.


Ohhhhhhhh geez almost forgot. One of my fb friends www.Mistydavisphotography.com
Posted a wonderful tutorial. Ruffled Posie Belt. It's superb. And I plan on making it in a myriad of colors ;-) (love that word)

I have to find the closure buckle Thingy. Then the belt will be done. It was easy, fun and the tut was very very well spoken err, typed and easy to understand. She has more tutorials posted and will be posting more. She also has an etsy shop.

Cute stuff Maynard.

I think that is all for now. Must wake up early, clean, do dishes, laundry, vacuum, sweep, clean, go to target, browse clearance, homeschool, clean up for Bible Study, welcome inlaws, cook, pray potty training works, and I'm sure also do a myriad of other things.

Just a little fodder.

fodder n. Feed for livestock, especially coarsely chopped hay or straw. Raw material, as for artistic creation.

Obviously I'm loosely basing my usage on the latter definition.


Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 (KJV)

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
[2] A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
[3] A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
[4] A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
[5] A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
[6] A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; [7] A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
[8] A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.



Recess!!!!! :) class dismissed.

Also a special congrats to my friends J and A on the Birth of their precious Baby Boy U.B. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment