Saturday, September 17, 2011

I am going to blog about crafts. Just not today.

Craved sweets.
Whipped up sweets.
Deep fried sweets.
Powder sugared sweets.
Devoured sweets.

In that order. :)

Can you guess what sweets were craved, whipped, fried, sugared, then devoured?

Say what? Hominy! NO!

I'm sorry didn't hear the last part? Mustard grits?! You gots to be kiddin me!
I said Sweets blog readers, SWEETS

:) (ps, it takes talent to blog speak to yourself as if your a blog reader) (doesnt it?) (or am I just sleep deprived?) (ok, enough(..) )

Yup, you guessed it FUNNEL CAKE.
Who needs silver dollar city when you have F.C. Mix! Yay! Please ignore the lumpy powdered sugar. K?

So much for dieting...

I do ser-is-lee hope to blog/craft/create next week. I'm thinking some Wonderful LAK {Lilly Anna Kids} tutorials! And maybe some fall colored headbands, rolled fabric flowers, maybe some wonderfully wonderful MOD PODGE. Saw some amazing tutorials while pinning. I <3 Pinterest... Dearly. I also need to finish some Neck Tie Onesie's that were supposed to be baby gifts for at least 4 born and soon to be born sweet baby boys :) And one for my boy.

But whatever I make will be blogged. Unless it's junk. And then I'll only half blog it. K? Well time for sleep. Church day tomorrow. Thankfully !

Psalm 118:24 (KJV)
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 122:1 (KJV)
I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord .


Did I mention I love dried roses?

No comments:

Post a Comment